New Mexico, revisited


I originally had a plan to write an interesting piece about New Mexico and how I love it. But really, as Forrest Gump once said, "...that's all I have to say about that...".

I love visiting the state. I think the landscape is beautiful, and the state, from Alamagordo, to Santa Fe is just a nice place to relax and not stress out.



Enjoying a sunset in Placito, north of Albuquerque...




Santuario de Chimayo



Skulls for sale in Santa Fe




The hearth in our rental condo...






Enjoying a couple cocktails, and then it spilled an made a "B". So I took a picture...




WHITE SANDS NATIONAL MONUMENT































Jumping for joy in White Sands...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monacan Powwow

White Elephant

Dedication of Mantle: Virginia Indian Tribute